Dock for Steam Deck/ROG Ally and other devicesInquire
Dock for Steam Deck/ROG Ally and other devices
- High-resolution output – supports up to 4K@60Hz.
- Modular design – cable, cover, Core Drive, all detachable.
- One dock, two consoles – detachable Core Drive works with both Steam Deck and Nintendo Switch.
- Incomparable portability – pocket-size Core Drive for on the go.
- Compatible with protective cases – no need to remove the case when docking.
- Hook up most electronic devices – the Core Drive can be used as a USB hub, providing one HDMI 2.0b, and three USB 3.0 ports (only in the Pro version).
- Well-ventilated backrest – does not block airflow, no overheating.
- Controller mode – use your Deck as a controller while enjoying a bigger screen.
*Dock Shell cannot connect any peripherals without the Core Drive.
*SteamDock is suitable for cases less than 2.5mm thick without a kickstand.
*Unlock ROG Ally’s 30W turbo mode with the original ROG Ally adapter and other ≥65W AC adapters by updating SteamDock Pro/ Core Drive Pro to Firmware version HV30-FV20 via this link: download.